DeWind offers a number of Environmental Construction Services related to the clean up, remediation, and improvement of the underground environment. The DeWind Team is Hazmat trained and our proprietary technologies help us avoid the dangers of open pit excavation while reducing or eliminating hazardous job site spoils. We are passionate about what we do and even though it was not our initial intention; we are happy that our business developed into a service that helps the environment.
c.c. In the 30 years DeWind has been in the construction business they have developed an impressive list of services. Their Proprietary machinery and methodology has been fine tuned over decades, and their One-Pass Technology gives them unmatched precision, speed, safety and depth capabilities. All installations are executed under the static water table in a single pass, eliminating the need for dewatering and remediating of contaminated water. The One-Pass narrow trench cuts for environmental installations eliminate the handling and disposal of tons of extra-contaminated soils and the surgical technique allows for very deep collection, containment or remediation systems to be installed on tight, active and congested sites.
- Underground Alluvial Water Storage Reservoir Containment Walls
- In-Situ Cement Soil Mixing Applications
- Large Diameter HDPE Pipe Installations
- Direct Bury Of Ductile Iron And PVC Pipe
- Cement Footing Foundations And “Formless Wall” Installs
- Construction Dewatering Applications
- Large Volume Water Supply Systems for Irrigation.
- Erosion Control System for Slope And Tailing Stability.
- Relief Trenches AND MORE.
© 2012 Dewind. All Rights Reserved.Designed by Planted Meida